SECRETS OF A SUCCESSFUL ONLINE BUSINESS WITH MICHELLE KNIGHT
Welcome back to Mind Over Motherhood!
In Episode 19 of Mind Over Motherhood, I sat down with one of my favourite online entrepreneurs, a multi-six figure business owner and world-travelling mama (who also happens to be a full-time RV’er!) Michelle Knight to learn the secrets of a successful online business.
In this episode, Michelle and I chatted all about what it REALLY takes to build a successful, six-figure (and more) online business.
Michelle Knight is a mother, wife, world traveler and storyteller. She is also a Branding and Business Coach and the founder of Brandmerry.com.
Michelle works with female entrepreneurs to create an authentic, captivating and money-making brand through the power of story. She supports women at various stages of their business who share one common goal – creating an authentic brand that allows them to show up as they are, build a loyal community and experience time, financial and location freedom as a result of their work.
In just 9 months, Michelle launched her freedom-based business and left her 9 to 5, while raising a new baby. Just one year into her coaching business, Michelle created a 6-figure business and thriving community of women ready to share their story.
Now she spends her time supporting women to achieve time, financial and location freedom while travelling the world with her little family of three and exploring life with her son.
This is an episode you are NOT going to want to miss. Michelle shared some secrets of a successful online business that I think ALL entrepreneurs should hear.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
THIS EPISODE DISCUSSES TOPICS LIKE:
- PERFECTIONISM IN BUSINESS – How perfectionism presents in online business and tips to overcome it.
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP AS EVOLUTION – Entrepreneurship is an evolution, it’s okay if what you start out doing isn’t where you land. Michelle shares that often the mission and purpose behind our business is constant, but the how may shift as we evolve as business owners. She emphasizes that this is why it is so critical to get clear on your mission and purpose as you build your personal brand.
- SHOWING UP – How to embrace messy, the importance of showing up rather than waiting until you’re “ready” or things are “perfect.”
- LIMITING BELIEFS – We all carry beliefs from childhood or our early life that impact how we show up in our business, our beliefs about money and being successful. It is important to uncover these and Michelle shares her perspective.
- RUNNING AN ONLINE BUSINESS WHILE LIVING FULLTIME IN AN RV – This convo was of course close to my heart as we have just rented out our house to live in our RV full time as well. Listen to how Michelle has developed boundaries around her work, schedules her days and manages her business from the road.
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE:
- BRANDMERRY ACADEMY – Michelle’s year-long marketing membership program that teaches THE information and strategies you need to market your business without depending on social media. If you want to learn the marketing strategies you need and the secrets of a successful online business, you should check out this membership!
- Free resources from Michelle:
- The book we referenced in this episode: The Universe Has Your Back, Gabby Bernstein
DO YOU DREAM OF BEING A SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR?
Do you dream of starting an online business, but a little voice inside your head keeps telling you’re not good enough?
That you’ll never know enough?
That there are so many more people more qualified than you?
Do you find yourself getting sucked into a vortex of self-doubting thoughts?
Introducing: YOUR INNER CRITIC
That annoying mean girl inside your head that wants to keep you safe and comfortable.
She’s holding you back from taking action and building the online business of your dreams.
Get my free guide to learn 5 strategies to quiet your inner critic and overcome self-doubt as an aspiring mompreneur today! GET YOURS BELOW!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE + REVIEW:
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released?
Also, podcast reviews are super important to the iTunes algorithm and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people.
I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review for this episode right here!
Also, I'd love to know if you're listening and what your favourite take-away is! Be sure to take a screenshot and tag me @carlycrewe on IG!
ARE WE FRIENDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA?
Did you learn something amazing from this episode, or have one of those incredible A-HA moments? Do you know someone else who might benefit from the goodies in this episode?
Be sure to share this episode with them on social media, whether it’s on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest so we can reach more mamas with this message.
I’d love to know if you’re listening and what your favourite take-away is! Be sure to take a screenshot and tag me @carlycrewe on IG!
AUTHOR: DR. CARLY CREWE, MD
Dr. Carly Crewe MD is a mom to twin toddlers, a medical doctor specializing in maternal mental health AND an Anxiety + Mindset Coach for Moms and Mompreneurs who are stuck in overwhelm, self-doubt and indecision.
Carly uses a combination of cognitive behavioural strategies, life coaching techniques and motivational interviewing to support moms to quiet the chaos in their lives and master their mindset so that they can build the life (and online business) that they dream of, without sacrificing their role as a mother.